Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Podcasts, video & downloadable audio


Week 9 : Podcasts, Video & Downloadable Audio

Ahhhh, music, the best thing from 23 things. It makes my heart sing (or should that be sting?).

Sting : When we dance. See a separate post to see and listen to the video. I selected this video to insert into my blog because I like Sting's voice and pretty much all of his songs. This song in particular is a favourite, and a little haunting.

I wonder about the usefulness of any of the sites we have experienced during the 23 things project and also wonder about copyright, originality, privacy etc. we are peering into other peoples diaries and borrowing their stuff or in some cases editing what they have entered. I know I can do all this stuff but I don't like it, it goes against the grain. Perhaps I am just not a sharing/caring person!!! Over and out from the cynical one.

No comments: